The Northeastern North Carolina Partnership for Public Health (NENCPPH) includes: Bertie, Beaufort, Camden, Chowan, Currituck, Dare, Edgecombe, Gates, Halifax, Hertford, Hyde, Northampton, Pasquotank, Perquimans, and Warren Counties
Healthy communities through public health collaboration
Address common local public health needs through the sharing of resources and best practices regionally to achieve greater efficiency and effectiveness
- Develop coordinated regional capacity to impact selected health indicators and reduce health disparities.
- Strengthen epidemiological capacity and develop active disease surveillance and monitoring systems.
- Increase public awareness of core public health functions and regional community health issues and needs.
- Coordinate regional training of the health workforce as necessary to advance the Partnership’s mission.
- Mobilize community partnerships to improve regional health outcomes.
- Advocate for Northeastern NC counties’ public health needs and funding
Northeastern Partnership Projects