Please Note: The NCIPH Training Website is now officially closed to new training activity. You cannot start or continue work in any training. You can only access printable certificates of completion for any training you have already completed using the Transcript page found in your My Account interface. You must login to your account to access your transcript.
To access your certificates of completion:
- Click the "Login" link in the upper right corner of the page.
- On successfully logging in with your username and password, you will be taken directly to your "My Account" Transcript page.
- The transcript will list all the trainings you have completed. Note that each will appear as "inactive".
- Click the "Completed # Time(s)" link for any training.
- On the "Your Status In This Training" page, look for the "View/Print Certificate" link.
- Click the "View/Print Certificate" link and the printable certificate will open in a new window.
- To print, use "print this page" link at the bottom of the certificate or click Ctrl + P on your keyboard.
If you have forgotten your password:
- Because passwords are stored in an encrypted format, we cannot tell you what your current password is. Instead, you can go to our Password Reset Request form to create a new password.
- Make sure to carefully read through the instructions on the Password Reset form before submitting a password reset request.
- On successfully creating a new password, you will be able to immediately use it to login and access your account.
- Until you complete a password reset in full (including successfully creating a new password), your old password will remain active.
- Your User ID is the email address you used to create your account. If you have multiple email addresses or have changed your email address since you created your account, you can verify the email address you used to create your account on our Forgotten User ID form.
- If you successfully verify your User ID with the Forgotten User ID form and CAN remember your password, you should be all set to login to the Training Website. If you cannot remember your password, continue to the forgotten password instructions above.
If you are still having trouble:
Contact email@example.com. Please provide:
- Your full name
- The email address you used to create your TWS account
- The title of the training you are trying to get your certificate of completion for