Request a Password Reset
This form is for NCIPH Training Website users who:
- have created an account
- know their User ID
- have forgotten their password
It is highly recommended that you read through the Forgotten Password or User ID instructions on the Help Page before submitting a password reset request.
- In the fields provided below, enter your User ID (the email address you used to create your NCIPH Training Website account), then click Submit.
- If the User ID you enter matches an existing account, a password reset email will be sent to that email address.
- The email will contain a link that you must click within 2 hours of receiving the email. The link will take you to a page where you can create a new password.
- If you fail to receive a password reset email or do not follow the link it time, you can come back to this page and request another password reset email to be sent. Prior to doing so, it may be helpful to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email address book and/or contacts list. That should ensure it does not get filtered or blocked by your email account.
- If you cannot do a successful password reset, please read through the Forgotten Password or User ID instructions on the Help Page. You can also contact us for assistance.
- Until you complete a password reset in full (including successfully creating a new password), your old password will remain active.