Please Note: You are NOT currently logged into the Training Website.
While you can continue to any assessment listed below right now, we recommend first logging in or creating an account. This helps ensure that your snapshots are integrated with your Training Website user experience. After logging in, you will be returned to this page to complete an assessment.
If you prefer doing an assessment first, you can do so using the link below. To save your snapshot, you will need to login or create an account later.
Instructions For Completing a Training Needs Assessment:
- Click the "Begin Assessment" button for the specific competency or capability set you wish to review.
- On completion of the assessment, you will be presented with your snapshot report which you can print or bookmark.
- You can complete an assessment multiple times.
- If you want to save your snapshot you will need to either login or create an account on the NCIPH Training Website; all completed assessments are then saved for future review.
* The Public Health Preparedness Capabilities assessment is primarily designed to assess agency-level capacity, but can also be used to assess individual training needs.